Maturity Ratings combine movie and cartoon show and cartoon movies ratings into levels, with recommended audience age groups.
* TV-Y: This program is aimed at a very young audience, including children from ages 2-6. Programs rated TV-Y are designed to be appropriate for children of all ages. The thematic elements portrayed in programs with this rating are specifically designed for a very young audience.
* TV-Y7: This program is most appropriate for children age 7 and up. Programs rated TV-Y7 are designed for children age 7 and older. The FCC states that it “may be more appropriate for children who have acquired the developmental skills needed to distinguish between make-believe and reality.
* TV-Y7-FV: This program is most appropriate for children age 7 and up. Programs given the “FV” content descriptor exhibit more ‘fantasy violence’ and are generally more intense or combative than other programs rated TV-Y7.
* TV-G: This program is suitable for all ages. Programs rated TV-G are generally suited for all audiences, though they may not necessarily contain content of interest to children. The FCC states that “this rating does not signify a program designed specifically for children, (and) most parents may let younger children watch this program unattended. The thematic elements portrayed in programs with this rating contain little or no violence, mild language, and no sexual dialogue or situations.
* TV-PG: This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children (Older Kids 7+). Parental guidance is recommended. Programs rated TV-PG may contain some material that parents or guardians may find inappropriate for younger children. Programs assigned a TV-PG rating may include some inappropriate language, very little sexual content, suggestive dialogue, and/or mild violence.
* TV-PG-13: This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for Teenage 13+.
* TV-14: This program may be unsuitable for young adults (16+). Programs rated TV-14 contains material that parents or adult guardians may find unsuitable for young adults (16+). The FCC warns that “Parents are cautioned to exercise some care in monitoring this program and are cautioned against letting children under the age of 16 watch unattended. Programs with this rating contain crude humor, drug/alcohol use, inappropriate language, strong violence (may include some amounts of blood and gore), sex, and moderate suggestive themes or dialogue.
* TV-MA: This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for adults 18+.
With this guideline, we hope you can find extracly cartoon for your childrens.
You must log in to post a comment.
How can download the vedios so I can watch them offline?
And it legal?